Our Rockfish catamaran is perfect for small to medium groups up to 20 passengers!
IMPORTANT** Please read the below before booking your Rockfish cruise:
- **Covid Restrictions may impact the number of guests permitted on your charter** Please contact us to discuss
- Our cruise time for afternoons & evenings is a standard 4 HOURS
- Our rates includes your skipper, deckhand, wharf & BYO fees, no hidden costs
- We can be flexible with times, please contact us to enquire
- We can cruise 3 HOURS in the mornings - you must contact us if you want to book a 3 HOUR morning cruise
- Bucks cruises are limited to 3 HOURS, are subject to a surcharge and must be approved before booking. We will cancel your booking if your bucks cruise was not approved prior booking. Please get in touch and read our terms & conditions here
- Looking to book a cruise within the next two weeks? Contact us directly for availability.
Rockfish 2, our Seawind Resort Sailing Catamaran is perfectly designed for private charters on Sydney Harbour. Its cosy internal undercover cabin area accommodates a maximum of 20 passengers, with plenty of space to relax on the nets on the bow and sunbake on the roof! The catamaran is fitted with a gas BBQ and an esky to keep your food and drinks chilled. You can BYO food, drinks and ice or select our BBQ package and we will take care of the catering.
Our standard pick up and drop off location is King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour. We can look at alternatives if possible and necessary. Our Rockfish charters are guided by our fun and energetic team of experienced skippers and deckhands who will ensure you have an amazing day out on Sydney Harbour! Rockfish is out on the water 365 days a year, including Public Holidays!